Location: Little Italy Edmonton, 95 Street and 108a Avenue
Little Italy celebrates winter and the holiday season with you and your family with a host of fun things to do on December 11 and 18. Come stroll through Little Italy on a Sunday afternoon with the family and enjoy horse sleigh rides, chestnuts on an open fire, marshmallow roasting, fire pit, free hot chocolate, ice sculptures, and lots more.
Free Horse Sleigh Rides (12am-4pm)
- loading zone in The Piazza parking lot across from the south entrance of Giovanni Caboto Park (95 St & 108a Ave)
- route goes around the perimeter of Giovanni Caboto Park
- first-come, first serve basis
Fire Pit and Free Marshmallow Roasting
- The Piazza parking lot across from the south entrance of Giovanni Caboto Park (95 St & 108a Ave)
Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (11am - 3pm)
- in front of the Italian Centre Shop (10878 95 St)
Free Hot Chocolate, Treat Samples and Decorating Workshops at Zocalo (12am - 4pm)
- 10826 95 St
- carved on-site at Giovanni Caboto Park
Free Gift and Spa Day Package Draw at Off Whyte Skin Care Studio (December 18 only)
- drop by Off Whyte Skin Care Studio at 10863 96 St and receive a free gift of a week's worth of skin care products and enter into a draw for a spa day package valued at $250. Retail and gift certificates will also be on sale that day as well.